Thursday, May 11, 2006

Elite Home Theater seating

I’ve always advised my clients not to skimp on the seating for their dedicated home theater, even if it means sacrificing a few inches of screen size or other amenities. After all no matter how great the sound and image, if you’re uncomfortable the overall experience will be diminished.

For years now we’ve used theater seating from Acoustic Innovations in our custom home theaters and we’ve had nothing but positive experiences with their products. Recently however I ran across a line of theater recliners from Elite Home Theater Seating that really caught my eye.

One recliner in particular from EHTS the “A-1", looks as if it could easily double as the seat from an exotic sports car as much as theater recliner. I’m not ready to jump-ship and pledge allegiance to EHTS just yet but I’ll definitely keep them in mind.

I fully expected EHTS’s recliners to list for quite a bit more than other home theater seats based on their styling alone. According to EHTS’s pricing on their website my expectations were unfounded; they actually list for a little less than what we’re accustomed to.

A word of caution when buying home theater seating, try before you buy. Slick ads and product literature aside, trying one out is the only way to really know how comfortable they are.

Posted by B.Greenway

Comments:
Spacify offers exclusive collection of beautiful home theater seating for your living room.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?